This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, application or a course as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto your computers hard drive, you should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Whilst using our website, and if you so wish, you may provide us with your name and contact details. We will use this information to contact you if you have indicated that you wish to be contacted. If you would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
Property Express collects information when you directly give it to us by filling in the registration form on our website. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
How long do we keep your data for?
Property Express will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide to determine if you wish to use one of our services and if you then do make use of one our services.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the following rights:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you;
- To require that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress; and
- To require us not to send you marketing communications.
After 25th May 2018, you will also have the following additional rights:
- To require us to erase your personal data;
- To require us to restrict our data processing activities;
- To receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal data to another data controller; and
- To require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
You can find out more about your rights under data protection legislation at www.ico.org.uk.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, or you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our DPO using the following:
Property Express, 12 Bittacy Hill, Mill Hill, London, NW7 1LB
020 8343 3399