COVID-19 NOTICE IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS & CUSTOMERS
Property Express are open for business however, respecting social distancing due to the office size and layout we cannot allow visitors into our office without prior appointment. The office will be locked during office hours currently 10am – 5pm.
All Vendors, Buyers, Landlords & Tenants please email or ring our office-therefore, viewings and market appraisals can be arranged.
We will be adhering to the strict Government and social distancing guidelines and where possible will also offer virtual viewings and appraisals service if you prefer.
These are exceptional circumstances, and the industry must always comply with the latest Government Advice on Coronavirus (Covid-19). These Operating Procedures are based on Public Health England (PHE) guidance.
Operating during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we need to ensure that we are protecting our colleagues and minimising the risk of spread of infection. This includes considering how they travel to and from work. This guidance is intended to introduce consistent measures on the Government’s recommendations on social distancing and ensure employees and customers make every effort to comply.
We have in place arrangements for monitoring and reviewing the Government and industry guidance. Property Express ensure that at every opportunity the Operating Procedures which are aimed at protecting our clients, customers, their families, and the UK population.
PPE & VIEWING NOTICE
Applicants who wish to view any of our properties for both rental or buying must wear gloves and protective masks. It should be noted that they must wash their hands upon leaving the premises.
Whilst every effort is made to adhere to Government Guidelines, you are entering a property at your own risk.
- By appointment only
- Applicants must provide their own PPE.
- Social distancing is essential.
- Only 1 person is allowed at a time if the property is occupied.
- Only 2 people are allowed if the property is vacant.
- We will stand a minimum of 2m away.
- If there is a need to open cupboards, doors etc one of the Property Express representatives will do this. We ask that no one touches any of the surfaces, switches, or handles.
- In the interest of health & safety, we will conduct the internal viewing as quickly as possible.
- The properties will be ventilated / windows opened to allow fresh air circulation.
- We will encourage clients to observe the Government Guidelines by limiting the family members and pets that will remain at the property during a viewing.
- PPE will be worn by Property Express staff.
- After the appointment, the PPE will be disposed.
- We will conform to social distancing.
- We will avoid contact with any surfaces within the property.
- Only 1 person from Property Express will attend the valuation.